This flutter workshop is one step for the students to know how to use the flutter SDK environment and know to code using Dart programming language. This workshop will give the students knowledge of how to install the required software’s and what other tools are needed to start programming to run the page. The students will be provided with some activity or exercises at the end of the workshop to be able to know how much they have understood.
- Students will be able to learn how to download flutter SDK and Android studio
- Students will be able to understand the importance of the use of flutter environment in today’s world
- Students will be able to understand the use of each code
- Students will be able to create a login page using Dart programming language
- Students will be able to create a sign-up page or any page of the application of their own interest
- Laptop, 8GB RAM with 3.5 GHZ processor speed, windows 10, 64 Bit
- Android/IOS phone (optional) and connection cable to connect the phone to the laptop
- Android studio
- Flutter SDK
- Git for Windows
- Windows PowerShell (Already build in installed in Windows 10)
- Students should have a basic understanding of the programming languages such as Java or C#
- Students should know how to install the software’s before attending the workshop (the installation guide will be attached within the email)
Worked as an IT support (trainee) in Al Khawarizmi International College. Achieved Introduction to the cyber-Security certificate from CISCO. Awarded for my work, OHS project in the World Science Day Dubai Police Council. Experienced in working as Sales Executive officer and Course Coordinator in Al Khawarizmi Training Solutions.